- Place the snoek on a sheet of greased heavy-duty tin foil and sprinkle over the Robertsons Braai & Grill All-in-One. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan and stir in the Robertsons Crushed Garlic and Robertsons Chili Flakes. Cook for a minute or two, until fragrant.
- Add the apricot jam, honey and soy sauce. Cook over a low heat until the jam and honey have melted, and the sauce is glossy.
- Place the snoek, on its sheet of foil, directly onto the grid, over medium coals.
- Cook until the fish starts to whiten. Gently brush the snoek with the glaze, then turn it over and cook for a further 6-8 minutes, basting often with the glaze.
- When the fish is just cooked through, squeeze the lemon juice over the top and serve hot.
MEGAMASTER RECIPE TIPS
When you buy your snoek, ask for it to be cleaned for you (head and tail off, and butterflied)
Cook the fish on a foil sheet, it prevents it from losing all the juices from the glaze, also stops it from sticking to the grid.
Choose your favourite white wine to compliment the meal.