Stock availability: Stocks of all goods on offer are limited. Megamaster shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued. However, should Megamaster be unable to fulfill any order placed by you at the advertised price due to stock having sold out, Megamaster, will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such product.
Errors: Please note that although Megamaster endeavours to accurately describe and/or depict each product on the website, some descriptions or photographs may be of a generic nature and not specific to the particular product you wish to buy. However, should you be dissatisfied with the product you receive for any reason, you are entitled to return the product to Megamaster, for a full refund within 7 days of delivery.
Agreements of Sale
Placing a product in a shopping basket or adding it to a wishlist without completing the purchase cycle, does not constitute an agreement of sale and/or an order for such product, and as such, Megamaster may remove such product from the shopping basket or wishlist if stock becomes unavailable, and you cannot hold Megamaster liable if such product is not available when the purchase cycle is completed at a later stage.
An agreement of sale only comes into effect if and when: (a) you electronically submit a properly completed order for one or more products in your shopping basket; and (b) payment is either authorised, or received by Megamaster in its bank account.
Termination of Sales and Cancellation of Orders:
• By Megamaster: Megamaster reserves the right, for purposes of preventing suspected fraud to refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and Megamaster, in whole or in part, on notice to you. Megamaster shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you, and accepts no other liability which may arise as a result of such refusal to process any order/sale.
• By You: You are entitled to cancel any sale concluded on this website within 7 days after date of receipt of the goods and obtain a refund. You may also cancel a sale where delivery is delayed beyond the stipulated delivery date/time frame (or where none is specified, beyond 30 days from the order date).
Amounts Payable by You
1. Prices: The price of each product is displayed with the product listing. In the event of a sale or special offer, the discounted price is displayed.
2. Delivery Charges: Delivery charges differ depending on a variety of factors, including product type, price, and weight, as well as whether delivery is to be made within, or outside, the borders of South Africa.
3. Value Added Tax: Value Added Tax at the rate of 14% is charged on goods bought by South African residents.
4. Import Duties: Import duties may be payable by recipients of goods in foreign countries. Megamaster does not know what import duties/levies may be payable and cannot calculate or estimate such costs. You are responsible for determining whether any such import duties/levies are payable and, if so, the amount thereof.
Errors: Megamaster shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately indicate prices and delivery charges. However, should products be erroneously offered at incorrect prices and/or delivery charges, Megamaster will not be obliged to sell products at such incorrect prices and/or delivery charges, but shall refund monies paid by you should you not wish to proceed with the purchase at the correct price and/or delivery charge.
Subject to any exceptions expressly mentioned below, your payment for any products ordered from Megamaster must be made to us in any one of the following ways:
1. Credit Card Payments:
• At the time of placing the order, the transaction details are presented to the bank and payment is collected immediately. If the bank’s authorisation is not obtained, the order will be cancelled. Megamaster may carry out certain fraud checks with the cardholder or the cardholder’s bank. Should Megamaster be unable to verify the validity of the transaction, the order will be cancelled.
2. Bank Deposits and Electronic Funds Transfer:
If you select to pay via this method, instructions will be given on how to deposit monies into Megamaster’s bank account and it would be subject to the following rules:
• the exact amount must be paid;
• the payment must be identified by supplying the order number and surname in the reference section of the deposit slip or on the electronic transfer;
• no transfers may be made from ATMs;
• cheque deposits are subject to a clearing period;
• no bank deposits are accepted from outside the borders of South Africa; and
• your order will be cancelled if the amount due is not paid within 5 business days.
Delivery charges are calculated automatically based on the delivery destination, total value, weight and dimensions of all products included in an order, when the order is created.
• Local delivery (within South Africa)
Local delivery may be made in the following ways:
1. Door-to-door: You can have your parcel delivered by courier between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
2. Megamaster warehouse collections: Collect your parcel between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday from:
No 8 Donkerhoek
Megagroup Head Office
• International delivery (outside of South Africa)
Note: Megamaster does not currently deliver any product purchased online outside the borders of SA. A special provision can be made by contacting, the Retail Sales Executive on 012 8012 1515, in order to arrange delivery outside SA borders. Such delivery costs will be at the purchaser’s expense only.
1. Delivery periods are only regarded as having commenced upon payment confirmation being received by Megamaster.
2. Delivery periods are calculated based on business days only. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not taken into account in calculating delivery periods. So, for example, if you order something over the weekend, the delivery period will only start running on the next business day.
3. If products with different delivery times are ordered together, the product with the longest delivery time will determine the delivery time of all the products in the order. So, if you want to order various products where some have a shorter delivery period than others (including so-called ‘24 hour dispatch products’), Megamaster recommends that you order such products separately from the products requiring longer delivery times.
4. Megamaster makes every effort to ensure that the information supplied on the website is accurate. Where delays and out-of-stock situations occur, every reasonable effort will be made to inform the purchaser.