Made by transformation coach @betterwithbalance, this braai veggie bake is delicious, and easy on the budget and on the figure.
550 g broccoli and cauliflower
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon garlic crushed
Salt and pepper
100 ml ina pärmens reduced fat cheese sauce
25 g kj controlled mozarella grated
25 g cheddar grated
- Boil your broccoli and cauliflower for 5 minutes.
- In your Megamaster Round Pan, sauté olive oil, garlic, and onion until translucent.
- Add your broccoli and cauliflower and allow to cook for 2 minutes while mixing well.
- Top with your cheese sauce, salt and pepper, and grated cheese.
- Place on your braai for 15 minutes till the cheese is melted and golden brown.
MEGAMASTER RECIPE TIPS
To turn it into a meal add sliced chicken and serve with rice.
Alternatively you can always make your own cheese sauce.
Experiment with your favourite fresh herbs.